FLOW METER WITH GLASS SCREEN TYPE KLA-GS
The following Flow Meter with Glass Screen Type KLA-GS shows the flow on a glass disk or pointer, which is usually used to detect the presence of a flow (liquid, gas, or powder) in a flow path.
Many industrial companies use flow meters to calculate the amount of mass passing through an area in time.
* Version: KLA-GS
* Size: DN 15 - DN 200
* Measuring range: Horizontal / Vertical flow
* Pressure range: PN 10 (Standard) and PN 6 (in special design)
* Type / fitting: Cast iron
* Disc: Glass
* Suitable for measuring flows of e.g. H2O, Oil, or suspensions
* Wide measuring range per nominal width
* Limit value switches
* Analogue output 4-20 mA