FLOAT-TYPE FLOW METER TUBUX M30
The Tubux M30-series is a Float-type Flow Meter that used to measure the volume of clear liquid and gas flows in closed pipelines. The Tubux M30 is used in the following industries : Plant and mechanical engineering, Building services equipment, Water and wastewater. Optionally, the devices can also be used for flow monitoring if they are equipped with one or more contact switchers.
* Measurement media temperatures: -10 °C to +150 °C
* Precision ,.0 % of the measurement per VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG = 50 %) - optional
* Measurement range limit for liquid: 0.1 l/h to 25,000 l/h (water: +20 °C)
* Measurement range limit for gas: 1 l/h to 480,000 l/h (air: +20 °C, 1.013 bar)
* Flange, threaded or hose connection
Measuring tube connections :
* Threaded fitting, G¼ to G2
* Flange connection, DN 10 – DN 80 / ½"- 3"
* Hose connector, ⅜" - 2" (ID 10 - 50 mm)